Thursday, February 23, 2012

Latest readings

Lately almost everything I read is for the Westchester Fiction Committee because we are posting our 10 winners of 2012 on March 2 as part of Read Across Amercia. here are a few of the titles I have read in the last month:
Brave Music from a Distant Drum
Born Ugly
Drummer Girl
The Faerie Ring
Fostergirls
A long Long Sleep
the Lost Gate
Mindblind
Now is the Time for Running
Random
the Scorpio Races
Stork
Strings Attached
Thirteen Hallows
What happened to Serenity
the Wolf Mark

I enjoy reading YA Literature and probably will be most excited when we get to take home and keep books for our school libraries after the final decisions have been made. I have a few stacks of books to read for fun that have been waiting since my birthday and Christmas because the WFC books got priority. I love getting new books for my kids and knowing which ones I can recommend to kids whose tastes are genre specific. new books are always so exciting!

No comments: